Learning to Learn
Discover the ease and joy of learning and meeting new challenges
Learning is a treasure which accompanies its owner everywhere.
In this workshop you will experience the ease and joy of learning and meeting new challenges through movements and activities which facilitate all learning processes.
Discover strategies that will support and enrich your learning, make you more effective in your daily life, enhance your creativity and lead to satisfaction, excellence and success.
What can we see, read, acquire, but ourselves?
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
* Enhance your creativity, critical thinking skills and learning skills
* Improve your concentration, attention and memory
* Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
* Enhance your performance
* Reduce stress
YOU Will FIND THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
* What do I believe about learning?
* What is my preferred learning style?
* How can I meet new challenges with confidence, success and excellence?
* Who am I when I am learning and meeting new challenges?
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
* Exploring learning through creativity and movement
* Learning with all your senses
* Your own resources, creativity and the wisdom of your body
* Your own magnificence and more of who you really are
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Movements that stimulate and prepare your brain and the whole nervous system for optimal performance in all areas –
intellectual, creative and interpersonal
* How to set learning goals
* How to support your learning through accessing positive and resourceful learning states
* How to access your own resources to enhance your learning
* How to learn more effectively by discovering new strategies
* The latest practical, easy-to-understand research on learning and the brain with tips and techniques for using these ideas
to enrich and enhance your own learning and everyday life
Sie interessieren sich für Learning to Learn ?
Bitte nehmen Sie Kontakt mit uns auf und vereinbaren ein persönliches Informationsgespräch oder melden Sie sich gleich zu den angebotenen Seminaren an.
Kidman Süßbier Institute e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2007-2021 Kidman Süßbier Institute. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.