'Fly With The Sky'
The Art and Science of Balance
What would it be like to lead a life that was ‘in balance’, fulfilling and satisfying? How would your professional and personal life be different if you had more balance and experienced more harmony?
This experiential, multi-sensory workshop will explore ‘balance’ through movement, the mind-body connection, nature, and creativity.
You will discover what ‘balance’ is for you and how having more of it will enhance your life.
You will find out which areas of your life are ‘out of balance’ and why balance is so important in order to achieve your goals.
You will learn how to create and sustain balance enabling you to enrich all areas of your life, experience your full potential and lead a life that is meaningful and rich in purpose.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
* More balance in your professional and personal life
* Personal growth and development
* Enhanced leadership through inner balance
* Develop your ability to see, hear and feel more
* Gain clarity and balance in your thinking so you can achieve what you want
* Reduce stress
* A life rich in purpose
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
* Balance in your mind and body
* Exploring balance with all your senses
* Improved concentration, attention and memory
* The wisdom of your body
* More awareness of balance
* Your own inspiration, creativity and motivation
* Your own magnificence and more of who you are
* More energy and inner peace
* Balance through a greater understanding of your life purpose
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
* Skills and tools to find, create and sustain balance in your professional and personal life
* The important role of the heart and the senses for having more balance in your life
* How movement supports and maintains balance
* How to access your own resources
* How to realise your full potential through inner balance
* More about your motivation
* More about your beliefs about your abilities, identity, life purpose and balance
* How to live your vision and life purpose
* Basic coaching skills and how to coach yourself in the context of balance
Imagination is more important than knowledge
This course is taught in German, English and Spanish.
Would you like to find out more about 'Fly With The Sky'?
Please contact us and arrange a personal consultation or register now directly for any of our seminars and workshops.
Kidman Süßbier Institute e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2007-2021 Kidman Süßbier Institute. All rights reserved.