'Sculptor, Volcano, Samoan Village Chief'
Pathways to Change
What’s important to you?
What do you want?
In this experiential, multi-sensory workshop you will explore your own ‘pathways to change’. What path are you on? How do you inspire yourself to learn and change, and allow your creativity to be expressed in the world?
Discover your natural ability to learn and change, and explore colourful pathways through creativity, movement, nature, art, storytelling, poetry and music. You will enhance your creativity, experience your own magnificence and leave inspired with some powerful tools for learning and change enabling you to be successful and achieve excellence in your professional and personal life.
Some see things as they are and say: 'Why?'
I dream things that never were, and say: 'Why not?'
(George Bernard Shaw)
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
* Enhance your creativity
* Realise your full potential
* Clarity in your thinking
* Personal growth and development
* Inspire yourself to change and live your dreams
* Find out more about what you want and what is important to you
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
* Your own 'pathways to change'
* Your own inspiration
* Your values, and what is important to you
* Your own resources and creativity
* Learning with all your senses
* The wisdom of your body
* More balance and energy
* Your magnificence and more of who you really are
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Skills and tools to explore and set goals and achieve what you want
* Strategies that will enable you to be successful, achieve excellence and enhance your life
* How to see, hear and feel more
* Ways to develop your behavioural flexibility
* One of the most important ‘self skills’ of leadership: The ability to manage your internal state
* How to access your own resources
* How to enhance your creativity
* How to realise your full potential
* How to motivate yourself and embrace change
* How to have more balance and energy
* How to create an aligned state
* How to access your own resources to enhance leadership
* More about your beliefs, about your abilities, creativity, learning and change
* Coaching skills and how to coach yourself in the context of change
Sie interessieren sich für 'Sculptor, Volcano, Samoan Village Chief' ?
Bitte nehmen Sie Kontakt mit uns auf und vereinbaren ein persönliches Informationsgespräch oder melden Sie sich gleich zu den angebotenen Seminaren an.
© Copyright 2007-2022 Kidman Süßbier Institute. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.