'The Red Cherries'
Exploring Creativity for Leadership and Life
This experiential, multi-sensory workshop will explore how you can be even more imaginative through creativity, movement, art, storytelling, poetry, nature and music.
How do you stay creatively open? How would your life be different if you were more imaginative and used your full potential?
Most people live in a very restricted circle of their
potential being. We all have reservoirs of energy and
genius to draw upon of which we do not dream.
(William James, 1899)
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
* Enhance your creativity
* Awaken, acknowledge and realise your full potential
* Clarity in your thinking
* Personal growth and development
* Inspire yourself to live a creative life rich in purpose
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
* Your own creativity
* Trust and acknowledging
* Your values; what motivates and inspires you
* Your vision
* Learning with all your senses
* The wisdom of your body
* More energy and flow
* Your magnificence and more of who you really are
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Skills and tools to explore creativity for leadership and life
* Strategies that will enable you to awaken, acknowledge and use your full potential
* How to see, hear and feel more
* How to enhance your creativity and leadership skills
* How to realise your full potential
* How to motivate and inspire yourself
* How to have more energy and move forward
* How to turn fears into energy and potential
* More about your beliefs, about your identity, abilities, leadership, potential and creativity
* Coaching skills and how to coach yourself in the context of creativity, leadership and using your full potential
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Would you like to find out more about 'The Red Cherries?
Please contact us and arrange a personal consultation or register now directly for any of our seminars and workshops.
Kidman Süßbier Institute e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2007-2022 Kidman Süßbier Institute. All rights reserved.