'Be(e) Bumble Bee'
The Art and Science of Presenting
This training will enable you to present and communicate in English effectively, successfully and with even more confidence.
You will explore the following questions:
* What makes a person an interesting, effective and compelling presenter?
* What is my own presentation style and how can I develop it?
* What is the difference that makes the difference?
* What effect do I have on others?
* Presentation skills: how to present effectively, successfully and with confidence in English
* Discover your own presentation style
* How to see, hear and feel more to enable you to present and communicate more successfully
* How to develop your behavioural flexibility
* How to talk another person‘s language
* How to access your own magic and resources
* Develop and acquire strategies that give you confidence when presenting, conversing and discussing in an international
* The latest practical, easy-to-understand research on learning and the brain with tips and techniques for using these ideas
to enrich and enhance your own presentation skills.
This course is taught in: English
Would you like to find out more about 'Be(e) Bumble Bee' ?
Please contact us and arrange a personal consultation or register now directly for any of our seminars and workshops.
Kidman Süßbier Institute e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2007-2018 Kidman Süßbier Institute. All rights reserved.